The provided information is presented for your careful consideration, investigation, and verification. Please be advised that no warranties are expressed or implied due to the inherent variability in product use, which is beyond our direct control.
- Right viscosity to satisfy the demands of the hydraulic pump and the designed system
- High viscosity index to restrict viscosity changes under operating conditions
- Good film strength and anti-wear properties
- Maximum demulsibility to allow entrained water to settle down
- Excellent corrosion and foaming resistance
- High chemical stability
Witcol Circulating Grades are recommended for use in hydraulic systems, enclosed gear boxes, chain drives, compressors, vaccum pumps, mining machinery, machine tools, circulation oiling systems, etc. wherein oil is recirculated and used for an extensive period of time.