The provided information is presented for your careful consideration, investigation, and verification. Please be advised that no warranties are expressed or implied due to the inherent variability in product use, which is beyond our direct control.
There are eight grades of Witmans Compressor Oil available- 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, and 460. Compressor oils 32, 46, and 68 are developed specially for rotary vane and screw compressors. Compressor oils 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, and 460 are effective as once-through lubricants for reciprocating compressor cylinders, crankcases, and some rotary compressors.
Each grade of compressor oil, when used within its recommended application temperature and viscosity range, will offer the following features and benefits:
- Excellent lubrication of cylinder, piston ring, and timing gears and bearings in
- rotary compressors
- High compressor efficiency
- Enhanced oil life in circulating systems and crankcases
- Optimum corrosion and wear protection
- Excellent water separation aids in draining excess moisture
- Reduced sight glass staining of compressors equipped with automatic lubricators
- Excellent air/oil separation when used in flood-lubricated rotary compressors
- Foam protection- Grades 32 through 220 contain an effective foam inhibitor
‘Witcol Circulating Grades’ meet the requirements of IS: 10522-1983 specifications.
|Visco. @ 40°C||ASTM D - 445||CST||32||46||68||100||150||220||320||460
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D – 97||°C||-6||-6||-6-6||-6||-6||-6||-6
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D – 92||°C||200||210||210||210||220||230||240||245
|Density @ 30 °C||ASTM D - 1298||Gm/cc||0.87||0.875||0.88||0.885||0.89||0.89||0.895||0.895
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D - 2270||No.||95||95||95||95||95||95||95||95